Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New dresses for sale! **UPDATED**

  1. #1
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Exclamation

    Hello!
    I have another album of a a pair of dresses my friend made. They're matching 'Best Friend' dresses for Elizabeth and Felicity. They will be listed on ebay in a couple of days, but I thought I might give the boardees a shot at them first!
    The price for each dress is $20, which includes the mob cap.
    They are from a smoke free home that has cats and an outdoor dog. Shipping will be $6.00 for priority shipping with delivery confirmation. They could be shipped first class as well.
    If anyone is interetsed PM me.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    The Brown dress has sold. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 15, 2006 05:02 PM: Message edited by: *The*Paranoid*Pumpkin* ]</font>

  2. #2
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Here's the link. I wanted to get my original post because the stipod computer looked to be jamming up. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107376533

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Wow, I bet someone from here gets that real quick! If I collected Historicals and had F&E, I would grab those fast!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are really darling! I don't have either doll so they wouldn't do me any good, but they're very nice!

  5. #5
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the fast payment!!

  6. #6
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I think they are cute myself!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lovely dresses!!

    Could you please tell me what pattern you used, or did you make one up yourself? Either way, they're very impressive work! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AsianAG:
    [QB]Lovely dresses!!

    Could you please tell me what pattern you used, or did you make one up yourself? Either way, they're very impressive work!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! I'm not sure what pattern got used. Hmm. I am thinking that it might have been a mix??? I don't know for sure. My friend has made outfits without patterns!!! Like this Rennisance style dress for a LDD, no pattern. So impressive. So it very easily could be an altered pattern that was bought.... I could ask. I'm a sewing dud I think. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    Sorry if this makes no sense...
    [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •